Thursday, November 24, 2016

About a Hobbie

Hi everybody. Today I am going to talk to you about a hobbie that I have and that I like so much to do: tattoing  
Since a year ago I take a course about tattoo, where I learned some basics things about tattoo, things about hygiene, Photoshop apply to the tattoo and some other things like the needles, colors, machines, etc. These course was in September of the year 2015 and after a month approximately I bought a machine and some other supplies like ink, gloves, needles, papers, etc. I started practicing with some fruits and a time later some friends volunteered to be tattoed. Obviously some things go wrong sometimes and others the results were very nice. 
Obviously, because I am an student, I have not so much time to dedicate to these discipline or almost not all the time that I like to dedicate. In spite of these, I am drawing all the time and practicing some designs for some friends. I am trying to do one tattoo at the week. I consider myself an apprentice and a beginner, very far of a professional. 
I enjoy very much making tattoos because I thing that is a very important thing for the people that want one, they want to be marked forever by someone with some image that they always will see on their skin, marks that can remember they good or bad things. I consider tattoo like a therapy and, like any other therapy, it have to be done with respect and not with individual interests. 
Also I don't like to see these like a hobbie because I think that is something in that we have to put all the energy and the time, to could learn and practice more and have better results. I would like to dedicate to these someday. 





6 comments:

  1. wow! I think that should be very difficult but it's amazing to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Catalina!! Tatoos are a special thing to have indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! It is something very special and from your words, it look like that to much to you like to the people that will have your art. It is a trascendental thing what you do. Best wishes for you in this path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!amazing. Is really interesting and significant your hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with your words, have a tatto is an important decision because is a mark in your body. I want to see your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh it's sound amazing,I think it coud be difficul to learn but great to do !! It's a mark in your body like you say ,I hope you have success with this hobbie !!

    ReplyDelete