Thursday, December 1, 2016

trip

Hi everyone. Today I am going to talk about an ambition that I have. At the first it was a little bit difficult to me choose an ambition and then I thought in something that just makes me happy and I thought in knew new places. I think that the thing that I like most is travel and knew new places, wherever it is. I have a permanent wish to go away from Santiago and I think that I would like to live out from here someday. I would like to live on the south of Chile or maybe in other latinoamerican country, I don't know, for now I just want to leave Santiago. 

I want these because I think that traveling gives you chances to knew new places with different weathers, geography, people, colors, textures, smells, etc. I think that go away from your comfort zone -for always or for a time- is a way to live new experiencies and sense another ways of life that have details that maybe you haven't seen before. So I think that traveling or being a nomad I can learn about from the people I could find on the way, from the nature that you will find. To me, I can grow up and transform yourself a lot if you decided yo leave comfort zone and go on a trip, specially if you go alone or with a few persons. 

I think that something that inspires these "ambition" is that I feel the necesity of leaving and go away being a nomad for a while. I think that I will be very happy if I realize these wish.


6 comments:

  1. I was going to write about this same subject! :o hopefully you can specify your ambition! Good Luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be a nomad is a so great wish. I have it too. The smells and textures of the places that ourselves would visit are very important, and a lot of people miss them completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was difficult too think in an ambition, but you're right! I completelly agree, the things that give travel and know new people, new languages or cultures it's priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happiness is always on the road and getting away from us, maybe you are just chasing it. <3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. I would like travel to a new place too. I think it's a wonderful experience and let you grow as a person :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you! Travelling is such a really awesome way to grow personally!

    ReplyDelete