Saturday, October 22, 2016

About a friend

Hi everyone. Today I am going to talk to you about a very special friend from me, her name is Antonia and I met her when we were little girls in our first day in school, on kinder, the year 2001. We were class mates since these day until 2013, when we graduate from school. At now we know each other for fifteen years. We share a history in common and we have lived a lot of adventures together.I think that we share a similar way to see the life, people and human relations, so we can talk a lot about a lot of differents things whithout get bored. Also both of us like photograph and art, similar artists and these things. But I think that we are very different in some other things, but these differences are not bad, these differences are good to us because we can learn from each other and complement us. Although we are studing differents things in differents universities we see us continued, like one or two times in a week. She is like a sister to me and I am very grateful of her company, I am a very reserved person but I can talk a lot of things with her, I trust in her and I know that she will never judge me. In the picture there is Antonia and me, in Mancera, Valdivia.




No comments:

Post a Comment