Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tayrona

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk to you about a place that I would like to know very much someday. This place is the Tayrona's national park, in the caribean region of Colombia. Tayrona have 15.000 hectares aprox. and 3000 of these hectares are sea. These park have a lot of floral diversity, you can find 350 species just of seaweed and in the earth's surface there are other 770 differents species of plants.
So, if you go to Tayrona you will find idillyc scenerys: beachs with white sands, crystalline and warm waters, tropical weather and a lot of huge and dense vegetation that remembers you the jungle. Also the park have a lot of diversity about fauna.
To arrive to the park you have to walk some kilometres in this vegetation and then you suddenly arrive to a paradisiac beach, really amazing I think.
Also, in the park you can find some archaeological sites and settlements that shows the existence of Tayrona culture, who habited the zone before the Spanish arrival.
For all these reasons Tayrona is considered one of the most importants nature reserves in Sudamérica.
I really would like to be on Tayrona right now, enjoyng the peace of the beach and the jungle.



8 comments:

  1. oh, seems lovely. I would totally go there and get tanned <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems amazing and sounds really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Colombia. I will be travel to this country for many reason and this park is a new reason to do it. Really is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure the beaches in Colombia (specially the ones in the caribbean coast) are beautiful and really warm, not like the ones here, even at Viña del Mar the ocean is really cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful place, I heard about there one time, and looks incredible to visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! It's beautiful <3 I never heard about there before, but definetely it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Wuauu !! that beautiful Sofii, I think after reading your blog, i would also like to know Tayrona :D

    ReplyDelete