Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Chihiro's travel

I will told you about the last movie I have seen on the cinema, although I have already seen these movie before on internet, yesterday I went to see it to the cinema Normandie because there is nothing like watch a good movie on a big screen, without cuts and with high resolution, it makes the experience better. So, the movie I watched yerterday was The Chihiro's travel, a film directed by Hayao Miyazaki and was seen by the first time on 2001 in Japan.
The movie is about a little girl (Chihiro) who is leaving her house and school because she and her family are moving away. So in the beginning Chihiro is so sad because she is leaving her friends and her house. When they are arriving to the new village they found a tunnel in which they only can pass by foot. Leaving they car behind, the family (mom, dad and Chihiro) go deep in to the tunnel and when they go out they realize that they are on an unknown place in which they found restaurants with a lot of food but no one to attend it. While mom and dad eat the food desperately, Chihiro's find a strange boy who tell her that she and her family have to leave the place immediatly. In these point the Chihiro's adventure begin.
I like these movie and I recommend it because it present a friendly animation and shows subjects like the inner trip and the growing up process ilustrated in a little girl. Also all the movie advance like it was a really real dream, so we can fell that we are actually dreaming.


4 comments:

  1. I saw that movie a lot of years ago! I don't remember too much so I would like to see "The Chihiro´s travel" again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did never saw it, but a lot of people just talk about it and is a big debt from my side to must see the movie from once of all. The Normandie its looks like a great chance to take.

    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayao Miyazaki's work is really beautiful and spectacular! I've also seen Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Naussica from the Valley of the Wind, I specially love the soundtrack of Joe Hisaishi!

    ReplyDelete